Shared Branch Locations
CO-OP Shared Branch Locations
With shared branching, AEA members can visit over 5,000+ shared branches across the United States to do their banking. Need to deposit a check? Make a loan payment? Transfer funds? You can do all that and more at any Shared Branch location. All you need is the name of your credit union, your AEA account number, and a valid government-issued photo ID (like a driver’s license).
To find a Shared Branch, look for the Co-Op shared branch logo, call (888) 748-3266, or use the CO-OP ATM and Shared Branch Locator. If you are traveling, download a CO-OP Network ATM and Shared Branch locator app for your mobile device to quickly locate the nearest CO-OP Shared Branch location:
Benefits of Shared Branching
- Conduct your banking at no additional charge at any Shared Branch location nationwide
- All Shared Branch transactions will appear on your monthly statement
- Choose from over 200 Shared Branch locations in Indiana and over 5,000 nationwide
- Make deposits, withdrawals*, balance inquiries and loan payments
- Transfer money between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks and cashier’s checks (where available)
- Receive cash advances (where available)
*Cash withdrawals are subject to the Shared Branch locations limits.